Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Simple quotes on contentment ~

"We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives.
We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us.
We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something.
We have to be content with what we are." 
Majorie Pay Hinkley


Source: August Wren


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. The grand and the simple, They are equally wonderful." 
Majorie Pay Hinkley



Please keep your eyes pealed I have reached over 300 followers and have a giveaway planned for you all. Also I have a fun surprise with some changes in my blog. Ok that is all for now..

Enjoy your day, your week and the amazingly beautiful life God has given you. 
HE is the contentment of my heart.
In my little west corner,   Becky


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this post. EXACTLY, PERFECTLY, JUST what I needed at this very exact time in my life.
Thank you
Deahna Rosch
chilibonkas@yahoo.com

Jenni said...

Great quotes! :)

Liberty said...

LOVE these - putting them in the notes section of my phone - right NOW!
blessings
http://bit.ly/xabvOm

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

I love Sister Hinkley & I miss her! Thanks for sharing these wonderful quotations on Fabulous Friday. I'll bet my readers loved them too.

Warmly, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...