Friday, January 25, 2013

Contentment in a doodle


Now this my friends is contentment in a doodle!  

Love this quote!

Doodle art by HOMEGROWN HOSPITALITY.
Direct post:  Practice contentment doodle


A simple life: learning to live with less, learning to be grateful for the little things, learning to curb appetites, receiving Gods extravagant blessings humbling without guilt or greed, remembering you are blessed to be a blessing.

A quote form my journal "Remember Becky always remember life is not measured by how much you own (or things you have). "

"One's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses." Luke 12:15

Desiring to keep life simple so I can see and hear my Saviour better,
In my little west corner of Turkey loving this doodle, 
Good night
Becky




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...