Saturday, March 16, 2013

Peace symbol cake & Perfect every time Carrot cake recipe

Well as most of you who follow my blog know I post pics of our birthday cakes. We have a tradition of making our cakes some fun shape or size, done up each birthday just tacky enough and unprofessional enough that they are certain to be called a labor of love. :)

So without further ado I will now post my oldest daughters Peace Symbol birthday cake which was 
4 months ago. Yep I am on top of it all over here. 

My 9 year old is very into peace symbols. :) She is such a sweetie that girl.

This time with my fabo cake pics I have a recipe for you too. ;)  If any of you like Carrot Cake this one comes out perfect EVERY time and is sooooo simple. You can serve it as a Birthday Cake with frosting or with no frosting with tea/coffee. I am always complimented on this cake!


This cake was to celebrate my husbands birthday, 1 month ago. (a little more on-top of this one. ;)) 
Man I love that guy (my husband that is)!!!

Perfect Every Time Carrot Cake
*1/2 cup oil
*4 eggs
*2 cups sugar
*2 cups all-purpose flour
*2 cups grated carrots
*2 tsp. cinnamon
*2 tsp. baking soda
*2 tsp. baking powder
*1 tsp. salt 

Cream cheese Frosting
*1/2 stick melted butter
*1 8 oz. package cream cheese
*3 cups or so of confectionery sugar 

Pre-heat over to 300 degrees F, Prepare 10' x 10" baking pan or two round or square pans
- Grate carrots, Mix all of the wet stuff, then mix in the dry stuff. Pour the batter into your prepared buttered baking pan(s) and bake for 45 min to 1 hour. (when toothpick comes out clean)

If you would like to see more fabo cako pics to inspire you here is the most recent besides these. 

In my west corner feeling random and goofy,
Good night.
Becky

1 comment:

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

I've award you a blog Award!! come and over and claim it - http://www.serenityyou.com/2013/03/ive-got-2-new-awards.html

Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...