Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Czech Republic in doors and windows- Crazy Europe tour #2

Czech Republic
 
 Pieces of architectural art.

I love solid, secure structures that have stood the test of time.  
I have such a respect for those who have worked hard and left in their place something to look to, to remind us of determination, true craftsmanship, pride, gifting and quality.  These doors, windows and buildings were such a delight to see and to experience history and ages gone by.

The Czech Republic was truly one of the most amazing cities I have ever seen. 



Charles Bridge



The tops of these buildings are so whimsical. Each one is different. TIme, effort and thought were put into the architecture of these simple buildings and I like that. 
I thought maybe I could use them for inspiration for my next mixed media houses I make. 


 Prague astronomical clock
The clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest one still working.

I took to this clock. It drew me in. It was my favorite landmark of our whole trip. 



It rained everyday we were there. 





My Birthday cake. We celebrated my 39th birthday camping in Vienna our our way back home. :) 

In my west corner...looking for God to open a door or a window. 
Becky


2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful photos Becky! I visited Prague once - a truly amazing city!

Leah said...

Love all of your posts Rebecca. LOVE the photos of your vacation! Praying for you often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...