Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our fall leaf people

We are enjoying the beginning of Fall weather here in our little west corner. 
So the next obvious thing to do is make 
Fall Leaf People,  you know those little creations that come from the fallen leaves. ;) 
We used a glue stick and a hot glue gun for the larger sticks.


Isaac loved this and made his creations without much help, except the hot glue gun. 


This one was mine. The kids called it the 'fat leaf fairy'. :) 



On the day that we went and collected these things I was determined to find a place away from apartments and not one of the two parks we go to ALL the time. It is very hard to go for nature walks here and I had a moment that day to feel bad about it or ask the Lord to help me find somewhere to go. We got in the car and I prayed. I was reminded of a little walking area that is REALLY small but it has lots of trees so off we went. It really was amazing to me how much kids just love to be out, they did not notice that it was really small and had no grass just dirt. They had a riot looking for bits and bobs for our creations. My attitude and determination make such a difference in the fun of our days. Also that day I was again reminded the Lord cares about my/our daily lives and that makes my heart full.

Enjoy the beginning of this glorious fall weather. 
Tea will be abundant at my house so feel free to stop by!!!

Learning to ask the Lord to help me 'use what I have' to create and enjoy life. 

In my little west corner,
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...